Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Re-test-test-test...

Where does inspiration come from?

Who knows...who cares...

I decided to check out my old stomping ground, 'Zero Readership', once again. It's still here.

Do I have anything relevant to say? Do I really want to expose myself in this way, again?

Sure, why not?

Changes. Hmmm...let's see. I no longer live in the U.S of A. I'm Canadian again. Huzzah!

Not that there's anything wrong with America, and more especially Americans, but it is nice to be north of the border again.

I have a good job. OK, it's a contract position for the summer, but it's with a solid, world-recognized non-profit that looks pretty good on a resume. I like my job, and for the first time in years I feel fulfilled with where I work. How much better can you get?

I've been reconnecting with family again.

I'm actually saving some money, again.

I now have three cats...don't ask. I didn't mean to end up with three cats. I didn't mean to keep her after I found her, but what monster could give up on a 4-month old kitten who needed a break? I actually did post notices around work announcing the availability of a free kitten to a good home, but received no responses. After a week I knew I was going to keep her.

I'm a now a single-guy with three cats. I've read that this is a bad thing. I'm still not exactly sure why -- I guess it does border on cat obsessive weirdness -- but I'm willing to give it a go for awhile.

What else? I've decided not to date. Ha!

No, it's true. Damn, it's hard, I mean you just look around and everywhere there are beautiful women and I start to remember what women look like naked and the kinds of enjoyable things that can be done with naked, beautiful women and then I lose resolve.

But, so far so good, no women in my life. Sometimes I contemplate what it must be like to rent a hooker. I have never been with a hooker before. To be totally honest, it's tempting -- almost perfect for my current situation; a woman upon whom I can release my sexual build-up, but with whom I need have no long lasting relationship.

I can see why some guys are addicted to hookers.

Still, I can't do it. I'm opposed to using people for my own selfish means.

Although a 'fuck-buddy' wouldn't be a terrible thing; mutual appreciation for the plain, simple act of fucking with no (theoretically) strings attached.

Sounds good.

Alright, enough about hookers. What else? Seriously, nothing else comes to mind.

Oh wait, there is one other thing I should add. Let's get metaphysical for a moment; I've come to realize that there are a finite number of 'secrets' that the Universe contains. Currently my guess is 3 secrets.

I know one of them.

I have the inside track on a second.

No idea on the third.

1 and 1/2 Universe secrets is pretty good, though. I'm half-way there -- Yay!!

Want to know what the Universe secret that I know is? Tough. Me telling you is meaningless. Figure it out for yourself.

Good luck.

Comments:
So...I'm wondering if you are still out there...this is Kim, or totallybrunette...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?