Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Oh, Yes, the Beer will Flow....

This Saturday is 'Beerfest Day'. Now, I have no official word that a beerfest is actually taking place - I have seen no advertisements of any kind - but Crazy Girl swears that it is happening, and so several of us at work are planning on sampling the fine brews from the independant vendors who will be participating at the event.

I'm both excited and worried.

Excited: It will be fun to have some drinks with the coworkers who are planning on going. It will be even more fun if some of them get very drunk and do silly things. I will have my camera at the event.

Worried: It's possible that Crazy Girl is on crack. It's possible that there is no beerfestery this weekend and I will be devastated when I show up at the site and see nothing but empty space and street people with mysterious brown paper bags. If this is the case I will go to the nearest beer selling store, buy a six pack and join the street people.

I will have a beerfest this weekend even if it kills me, or gets me arrested.

Comments:
C.F. - you are neglecting us!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?