Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Super-Happy-Fun Week


Today I made a decision!!

Hey, wait, arn't the Oscar's on right now? Oh, well.

Anyway, I decided to proclaim that this week is, officially, Super-Happy-Fun Week!!!

During this past week I feel that I've turned something of a corner in my life. I've discovered something called 'focus' - a creature very elusive and formerly thought of as 'myth'. Surprisingly, though, the whole week has been spent with 'Focus' and so now I am a believer. For most of this past week I've been quite happy, I've been feeling super, and I've been having fun. Yes, you guessed it, from this experience I've come up with a special week-long event - Super-Happy-Fun Week.

OK, I admit, I may have to change the name, but I'm going with it for now.

What does this exciting new event entail?

It's pretty simple, really, and a work in progress but the basic premise is to: Spread love and joy throughout the world and bring about world peace. I know it's pretty slim, but I'm lazy.

(Interesting side note: I just discovered that there is a web site www.superhappyfun.com. Competition!!)

My goal for Super-Happy-Fun Week is to continue my mood and focus of the past week, and keep building upon that. To that end, as far as Zero Readership is concerned, it means that I will seek out the positive in the community around me, and only post that, here. So far Zero Readership has been mostly about me downloading my more negative issues, but I feel a slight change in direction is in order - therefor the new, astounding, world-shaking celebration.

"What's that image at the top," you may be asking? It is the "Super Happy Fun Ball". I'm considering using it as the official mascot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?