Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Super-Happy-Fun Week: Day 1 Analysis

Day one is in the record book - lets take a look at how it unfolded:

The day started out OK, I was keeping my eyes well peeled for situations in which to be helpful, but they were few and far between. Around midday I had to lead a tour for a group of Special adults - which ended up being two - and I became uncontrollably meloncholy.

These people were great - I met Becky and Robert - but although I had great fun showing them around and interacting with them, the event made me unfortunately introspective and...this is very hard to admit during Super-Happy-Fun Week...a little sad. I don't really want to go into details right now, perhaps I'll approach this subject after Super-Happy-Fun week, but we'll see.

Even though, I will claim the entire tour and meeting these two special people a huge success for the Super-Happy-Fun Week annals!! Becky even gave me a hug after the tour - she was so sweet.

Other highlights from day 1 include giving one of my Natural Valley Peanut Butter Oat bars to a co-worker who was very hungry, and removing a stray human hair that had become entangled around a crickets' leg.

Just for the purposes of momentum, me and Super Happy Fun Ball have decided to chalk Day 1 up as a rousing success!!

Day 2

Since I have to be up and out early tommorow, I will post the expectations for Day 2 now. On day 2 the plan is to continue looking out for ways to be helpfull and be attentive to the needs of others.


I will also spend the day contemplating a list of things about Eugene for which I am greatful and happy about. I've decided to do this due to the fact that I mostly slag-off about Eugene, but in the spirit of the week I will maintain my positive outlook - and because I haven't come up with any other ideas yet.


I will post the list later in the day.

Super Happy Fun Ball and I bid you a fair night.

Comments:
I must say CF that I am very impressed. I do hope you make it through tomorrow without any sadness! We all need days like that. I am sure, simply because your attitude is so determined (and attitude is everything, blah, blah, blah!) that you will succeed! I want to hear more about the corner you feel you have turned emotionally! (But then, I would.)

One other thing, you and I are about the same age and both new to this whole dating thing. Can you give me some sort of male perspective on things??? I promise to be less sad and pathetci...if indeed I AM less sad and pathetic :-)
 
Sure, CB, feel free to email me at ZeroReadership@yahoo.com if you have specific questions otherwise I can respons on your blog....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?