Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Hookers? Where are the hookers?

A tough day for Super-Happy-Fun Week. Unfortunately I didn't get to search for prostitutes last night, and so I am still fully unaware as to where in this town they are located. Unfortunately I had to run up to Salem for a little while, and didn't have the opportunity to explore when I returned. I will have to do my research some time this weekend, though, as I need closure on this issue.

I've thought about asking people where the hookers are, but I figured that might lead to uncomfortable situations:

Me: Hey, X. Do you know where I can find prostitutes in Eugene?

X: What?

Me: You know, hookers.

X: Why do you want to know about hookers?

Me: Ummm...research?

X: Research? For what?

Me: Uhh...my blog?

X: Ya, right. Get away from me you hooker-propositioning, blog-writing perv.

Too many questions to lead to too many things I don't want people to know about. Damn, I'm way to secretive.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?