Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Day 1: The Plan

Super Happy Fun Ball (I've decided to keep him on as mascot) and I sat down to discuss the plan. We decided that it was foolhardy to enter this week without some sort of direction. Here's what we came up with:

1. Super-Happy-Fun Week is about spontenaity
2. Things that promote super-happy-funness should be accomplished.
3. All moods not associated with super-happy-funess should be avoided.
4. Simplicity is key!

After pause for thought on our list of rules, I decided that consulting with Super Happy Fun Ball may not be the best way to get things done. Instead, I will figure out what the rules are myself.

Today's plan is to be helpful to others. For example, if I see somebody struggling with something heavy, I will offer to help. If someone appears lost, I will offer directions. If a pretty girl appears to need a kiss, then she will be kissed!!

I will, in theory, report in with the results this evening.

Comments:
Oh, man...I'm jealous!

I'll join you and see if it helps. I shall be "helpful" today also. You are inspiring!!! And funny!!!
 
Glad to have you aboard, CB!!!

Be Super-Happy-Fun!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?