Friday, February 03, 2006

 

I Must Have Been Drunk...

I was purusing through some of my bookmarks today when I came across a link to a site called Game of Satan . I have no idea when, where, how or why this site ended up in my bookmarks...the only thing I can think of is that about a year ago I was working on a story about Satanists and came across this site. It must have amused me to such an extent that I considered it a keeper.

"Game of Satan" is some Finnish guys cyber-based, christianic(?) rant about the evil of role playing, hockey, lesbianism, and not-being-a-northern-european. Apparently people from northern europe, re. Scandanavia, are the most intelligent ever, and invented most of the good, important stuff that the world now has. I did not know that.

Now, I'm actually not sure that this isn't just a joke (the naughty video clips might be an indication), but it's an interesting read either way....

And either way, this guy is just crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?