Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Terminal Gravity Rules

I've been purposely sequestering myself lately.

Today after work I decided I would 'get out'. I walked to the library, about a half-hour walk each way, and hung out. I decided that, during the walk back to my apartment, I would stop at a local restaurant/pub and have a drink. I really, really, wanted a 'Terminal Gravity" and my local watering hole; Turtles, has it on tap. I saddle up to the bar, order up, pull out my writing notebook and proceed to write and drink.

It's funny how karma/fate interacts.

Three hours later i've met Peter, Kim and Thomas. I've discoverd that Monday's are two-dollar pint days at Turtles. I had three pints for four dollars. I've done a little writing, but not much. All, in all, a good evening.

Monday's may have to be "Turtle's" night from now one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?