Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Gay Neighbours

I've lived in apartments before - both high-rise style and complex style - and although I prefer having my own house, I must say that apartment living defintly brings one some interesting experiences, such as this one that I had just a little while ago (squeem inducing details to follow, turn back if sensitive):

First, I need to mention that my bathroom walls, apparently, arn't very sound proof. Today as I was in there 'taking care of bussiniess', I got a glimpse into the lifestyle of my neighbours. Apparently love was in the air - 'Butt-Pirate' style (Disclaimer - I've known gay men who have found this term 'Butt Pirate' to be particularly amusing and unoffensive. I appologise to anyone who is offended, but I'm under the impression that it's not such a bad term...unless it's one of those things that you can only say when you are actually gay...just like how only whities can call each other 'cracker'...'how's it going cracker', is how I greet my friends...but I'm white, so it's ok.

Being a hetro male I've never been witness to the carnel habits of gay men. In University I used to get hit on by guys - even roommates - but I was never interested enough to see what might happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for experimentation with roomates and best friends, especially during the college years, more especially if your roommate is female, but it just wasn't something that I was interested in pursuing.

So, there I am, doing my thing, and receiving and auditory display of male-on-male monkey sex. I have to admit, I was impressed!! There were loud 'thumps' coinciding with verbal 'ahhh's', and I think there was some dirty talk happening too, although I can't be positive since things were significantly muffled. I sensed there was a definate spike in energy comming from that apartment. I have to admit, I was a little jealous! At least my upstairs neighbour doesn't appear to have a boyfriend...i'd really hate to be witness to her late night sexual exploits. Thanks be for the little things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?